Things not to tell Julie
From How Was Your Wiki
In life and in response to rhetorical questions from HWYW:
Do not tell Julie:
- That her brar strap is showing.
- What one of those machines that has a claw and says CAT on the side of it is called.
- If you have had a bad experience with softclaws.
- If you are working at a clothing store, never tell Julie "that color looks great with your hair". Just tell her that she looks thin.
- What kind of porn you watch.
- What you think of Lady Guh-Gah
- About Star Wars.
- If the Death Star is from Star Wars
- How long "May the Fourth" Star Wars day has been a thing
- If the idea that there is anything "worse than the word 'play' being used to describe sexual acts" has been covered on the podcast already.
- What you are thankful for.
- If Tegan and Sara are a Vaudeville or Burlesque act.
- What the holiday Lag B'Omer celebrates/observes.
- If you have watched the movie Eraserhead in full and if you liked it, until February 14th, 2014. (After which, you must tell her.)
- What a "Flappy Bird" is.
- That you bought the new Charlotte Gainsbourg CD.
- What animal Pikachu from Pokemon is.
- To explain a joke.
- Whether adamandsteve.com is a website or not.
- What Ralph Fienes' character in "Red Dragon" does to his victims.
- How Julia Roberts was in the 2014 HBO Movie "The Normal Heart."
- About the history of clowning
- The names of Robin Williams' broad comedy movies.
- If you have made out with someone in your place of worship as a teenager, as in the basement of the Schule or whatever...
- That French women eat butter but they enjoooooy the butter.
- Anything more about "Meep" from Ryan Murphini's American Horror Story Classics. Please. Please. For the love of Meep, stop talking about Meep.
- If Bernie will win or not.
Debatable items that Julie may not want you to tell her:
- that you have gone to Knott's Scary Farm and have seen "Elvira's Big Top" show.