Betty 1,2,3
Open a can of Spaghettios Pour over noodles Enjoy!
- Cottage cheese
1. Boil noodles
2. drain noodles
3. add: Cottage cheese, Salt and pepper.
 The Kugel of Kugels:
The key to this recipe is to use 10-12 eggs and beat them very well. If you really have time, my Grandma Adele used to beat the white and yolk separately to make the kugel extra light.
- 1 pound broad noodles
- 1/2 pound unsalted butter
- 1 pint low fat sour cream
- 1 pound large curd low fat cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 10-12 eggs
- Raisins if you don’t hate raisins, or a can of drained crushed pineapple
1. Melt butter until it turns golden.
2. Boil noodles in salted water about 12 minutes and drain (not too long so they don’t get mushy)
3. Put a tablespoon of melted butter in the bottom of a 14 inch square baking pan.
4. Beat eggs well. Add sour cream, cottage cheese, sugar, salt, vanilla, and all but 2 tablespoons of the melted butter.
5. Add this mixture to the noodles and pineapple, tossing lightly.
6. Spoon the mixture into the pan.
7. Pour the last 2 tablespoons of butter on top. If you wish instead, you can add jam or jelly to the top during the final 10 minutes of baking.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 and 1/4 hours. Keep covered until the last 15 minutes.
9. Makes 10 servings.