Julie's Cavalcade of Characters!!!
Sometimes on the podcast Julie will create kooky characters! They include:
- Gene The Teen
- Henry The Phish Fan
- Sam who steals rings from Woolworths and hides them in his milkshake.
- Christine Baranski and her twin sister Catherine.
- Guy who moves to LA to "Make Films" but ends up cutting Estelle Getty footage on the Hollywood Forever Website.
- Guy who can't stop talkin' about Pokemon! That's a quality show, fellas!
- Gerbil who is a rodent living in a tank in your room like that isn't weird and who lies. ( Episode 151)
- Excited Corpse-Finding Dog that has enormous belief in his owner Dave's ability to fix things.
- Hidey (who was called "grating" by the AV Club's "Podmass" column! It's safe to come out Hidey! You do you!)
- Murray, who's a little befuddled. (First appearance in Episode 172: "Pellet of Pleasure")
- Cookie Monster's sister Irene