Capital J Jewish
For those not clued in, Julie Klausner is a Jewish person. The following evidence supports this statement:
- Julie attended Jewish day school at Solomon Schechter Day School .
- Julie was a camper at Camp Ramah, where she celebrated Lag B'Omer.
- Julie attended High Holiday services at Temple Israel.
- Julie usually mentions major Jewish holidays from the previous week.
- The Top Most Jewish episodes of HWYW are listed on Jewcy.com. 
- Thinks about the Holocaust all the time.
-It is early spring when Julie complains about being "exhausted by the holidays."
-Julie often discusses the most goyish foods.
-Julie has referred to herself as so Jewish, "you can taste the blood of the first born in the matzo."